Contact UsEmail us regarding Gotham West, unit number 2613 Call us regarding Gotham West, unit number 2613 Apply Online for Gotham West, unit number 2613
Leasing Office Hours
Mon: 10am - 6pm
Tues: 10am - 6pm
Weds: 10am - 6pm
Thurs: 10am - 6pm
Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 10am - 5pm
Gotham West is offering in person and guided 360-degree virtual tours of apartments and amenities. Contact our leasing team today to set up an appointment!
• Reduced security deposit to $1,000 for qualified applicants
• Pet-friendly and no pet fees
• On-site Parking Available!
• In-person tours or guided 360 Virtual Tours. Virtual leasing has never been easier– the entire process from viewing your next home, to signing your lease can seamlessly be done online.
Situated in Midtown West, Gotham West is a no-fee luxury rental building and is your home that extends beyond your four walls, with a variety of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenity spaces designed to match the dynamic New York lifestyle: a game room to unwind, a test kitchen for cooking classes, a curated art gallery, a business center, and an unrivaled fitness center with spinning and yoga classes offered daily. Gotham West’s architectural details connects the indoors with large landscaped outdoor areas including The Perch, a serene second floor hide-away overlooking a large private courtyard. For unparalleled views, Gotham West’s intimate sky lounge opens onto a roof deck with a movie screen, misting wall, and places to socialize while overlooking the Hudson River. Life is easy at Gotham West with concierge services and shuttle service available.
Among Gotham West’s unmatched signature amenities is the Gotham West Market, a first-of-its-kind day-and-night food hall, conveniently located on the ground floor. Spanning a full city block, the food hall offers a thoughtfully balanced list of artisan vendors and restaurants.
Full list of amenities includes:
• Fully landscaped courtyard filled with green space
• A zen hide-away 2nd floor terrace, surrounded by bamboo*
• 32nd floor roof deck with Manhattan skyline and Hudson River views*
• Resident lounge with co-working spaces*
• Outdoor movie theater*
• Sundeck with misting shower*
• Business Center with a printing station*
• Billiard Room*
• Curated art gallery with rotating exhibits*
• Fully-equipped Demonstration Kitchen*
• Fitness center with Peloton bikes and movement studio*
• Complimentary bike storage and bike valet
• Playroom & Outdoor Playground*
• Indoor parking garage – resident discounts available!
• Dry cleaning valet
• Concierge services – Get moving assistance, book housekeeping, car service, dog walkers, and more!
• 24-hour door attendant
• Live-in Resident Manager
• Access to the Gotham Properties mobile resident app (pay rent, create a maintenance requests, and more)
• Access to GothamCard, a benefits program exclusively for Gotham Properties residents. As a Gotham resident, you will unlock exclusive discounts to a growing list of dining, entertainment, retail and cultural partners across NYC
• Access to Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-Op CSA shares, delivered directly to Gotham West each week
*indicates included with Club Membership (monthly fee)
Pictures reflect apartment finishes, and may not represent the actual apartment. Contact the leasing team today for an appointment! For more information on other Gotham Properties, please visit: GothamProperties.com